Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grandma's Fun Afternoon

Michelle came to town on Thursday January 24th to work with McKay on some computer training. So Anna and Carly came over to play with their cousins!


Carly & Lori were dancing!


I got my flannel board stories out and we had a great time

listening to the CD tell the story of Little Red Riding Hood

and many 4 other stories!

The girls kindly posed for a picture!

Carly was playing with Bryn.

Bryn and her big sister, Lori.

I have had this flannel board and stories for some time. It was about time I used it! FUN!

6 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

so cute mom!! soon your gonna be bloggin like crazy with out me..almost!

Zachary Bird said...

Thanks Mom! The girls had a fun time.
I appreciate you watching my girls

Kate said...

Looks like fun! I loved the flannel boards as a kid! :) Thanks for posting!

Diana said...

Love the pictures, Aunt Lorraine. Your grandkids are so cute. I sell flannel board stories if you ever want some more!

Alisa said...

So fun! Looks like fun.

MEB said...

I love the posts mom! Keep them coming! I can't wait to see the pictures of your mother daughter week. It was great to see you last week!