Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our annual visit to Mom's

These are pictures from our "annual" visit to Mom's. It was the first week of February this year! This was our 10th year and the most snow we have had during our visits. Marilyn and I went out to take some pictures and to our surprise it was snowing!! Makes for some fun pictures!






Of course, the BIG pile of snow behind us was from the snow plow which made a perfect background!

4 comments:

Zachary Bird said...

So glad I was not there in all that snow.

Looks very cold.

Kate said...

It has been the longest and coldest winter I can remember... glad it is not so cold anymore!

MEB said...

I am so glad it's finally stopped snowing! Those are great pictures of you and Aunt Marilyn.

Corrine Barlow said...

Those are awesome pictures. They remind me of the ones you have from college in the snow.