Anna and Carly came for a visit today after BYU won their football game today!! Go Cougars! Their Dad ran a few errands and we played Chutes and Ladders, ate popcorn and celery with peanut butter! Are you hungry now? When McKay returned we learned that Anna had her first loose tooth! So with encouragement (it was so ready to be pulled out) McKay successfully pulled her tooth out!
Fun experience at G & G Barlow's
Oh, and I don't even have to change the date on this post! This is real current info on this long session of posting!
3 comments:
So fun. I remember when it was so fun to be ablt to put my tooth under my pillow! Congrats Anna!
Look at you go with all of your post! I am so happy for you! Did Rach show you how to make comments people leave go directly to your email? It's awesome!
Mom, I am so impressed with all of your new posts! Go you! Keep it up!
Post a Comment