Alisa purchased tickets for us to go to this event in Riverside. We enjoyed the presentations today and learned so much. We enjoyed music by Kenneth Cope and Michael McLean and talks by Ardeth Kapp, Mary Ellen Edmunds, Brad Wilcox, Jill Manning and Emily Freeman. It was excellent and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Thanks to Alisa for planning ahead (6 months) so we could enjoy this event!!Saturday, October 17, 2009
Time Out For Women
Alisa purchased tickets for us to go to this event in Riverside. We enjoyed the presentations today and learned so much. We enjoyed music by Kenneth Cope and Michael McLean and talks by Ardeth Kapp, Mary Ellen Edmunds, Brad Wilcox, Jill Manning and Emily Freeman. It was excellent and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Thanks to Alisa for planning ahead (6 months) so we could enjoy this event!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend. I am glad you gals got to go. I can't handle Brad. He is getting so big and he is SUPER cute!
sounds great. glad you had fun.
Post a Comment