Next to Palmdale where we enjoyed our stay at the Residence Inn. As we entered our room--there was a Happy Birthday poster for Grandpa and some yummy treats including his favorite See's Candy!! Thanks to the Bird Family!
Saturday we had Grandpa's favorite cake-lemon cake--and he blew out his candles! Wow, 62 years young!! Thanks Michelle and family!
I took Ty and Lori to the pool at the hotel after Ty's baseball game. Do you like my hair style after getting it wet at the pool?? David enjoyed his new book he got from McKay and Rachel while we were swimming with the other guest at the hotel!! FUN!
4 comments:
You've got some GOOD LOOKING Grandkids! :)
Thanks for coming.
Looks likfe fun! THat is a good little get away for you two! :)
What cute pictures! Looks like you had tons of F-U-N in Palmdale!
Wow, I love the birthday pictures with the Birds. I can hardly believe how photogenic Bryn is...What a smile!
Post a Comment