Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ty's baseball game!

David checking in on his phone for messages and Bryn and Lori happy to be at the park!




Two sisters to cheer at their brothers ballgame.

Lori having more fun staying cool and and spraying the water from her mother's mist spraying camel back!! It did feel good on this 95+ degrees outside!


Now, there is the Ty man catching at his game! And this was me, Lorraine, taking the picture and I didn't cut his head off!! Oh, yes, I have the help of a digital camera!!
Ty at bat! He played a great game! His team made a great come back with lots of runs but not quite enough!! It was fun to be there and see him play his game! Good job TY!



3 comments:

Zachary Bird said...

Great pictures Mom.
Way to have to camera.

Thanks for coming it was fun.

Kate said...

Looks like fun. Great job on the pictures Mom - I am quite impressed! :)

Corrine Barlow said...

Great action shots. You should send them to Brock.